Dance, Pilates and Theater Art Classes & Performance Program for Children and Teens
New students enrolling between now and the end of January will be eligible for a 5% – 10 % tuition discount.
Enrollment to new and existing classes will end January 31
NEW!! Pop Jazz /Hip Hop Class for Beginners ages 7-13 Tuesdays 5P-6P starting January 7th 2014
NEW! Adult Zumba Plus Beginner Pilates class Wed 7:30P- 8:30P
Download Schedule of Classes 2013-2014: AIM class schedule 2013 2
Download Parent Handbook: Art In Motion parent handbk2012
Download Registration Form: Art In Motion Registration FormLooking for the Right Dance Program for Your Child?
- High Quality Instructional Programs in Dance/Pilates/Performing Arts.
- Professional High Quality Choreography for Stage and Film.
- Dance/ Performing Arts Educational Programs for Public/Private Schools
- Cardio Dance and Core training classes
Art In Motion offers:
- Preschool dance
- Pre dance classes, Dance Basics, as well as Ballet, Jazz, Tap,Lyrical and Hip Hop
- Training/ Performance Program for aspiring dancers (8-18 y.o)
- Musical Theater (singing, acting, script reading and dancing)
- Teen Core & Dance classes
- Core and Dance Fit Zumba Program for Fun, Health & Weight Loss
- Pilates classes and privates sessions
Thank you for your interest in Art In Motion.
You may always reach me by phone 845-558-8452 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Margie Ryan, Director of Art In Motion. Ph: 845-558-8452 or 925-208-1834 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great Job by all at our End of Year Performance “Gotta Sing, Gotta Dance” at the Village Theater in Danville on June 21st @ 7P. Our young aspiring performing artists were wonderful!
Ale’ Andres of Art In Motion has been accepted into the Oakland School for the Arts for Dance and selected to be part of a hip hop crew of 10 dancers for “America’s Got Talent”. Recently accepted to Orange County School of the Arts commercial Dance
Please read our recent posts about Art In Motion performance opportunities and the work Art In Motion is doing with other programs in the tri Valley. The posts are located to the right of this page.