Dance, Pilates and Theater Art Classes for Children and Teens Creating Joy, Strength and Confidence Ph: (925) 208-1834 email: email@example.com
Art In Motion’s program focuses on building strong, elegant dancers/performers with a positive attitude toward self and others.
Enrollment is open for Spring classes.
Call (925) 208-1834
Students ages 7-17 will be eligible for free performance opportunities.
Art In Motion students performed in the Holiday parade in Disneyland. We performed with over 900 dancers from all over the world. Great job dancers!!!
Exciting classes, fun activities while building confidence. Art In Motion fosters a deep understanding of mind and body and encourages each child to celebrate their uniqueness!!
AIM performed at the Art & Wind festival Monday on Memorial day 5/30/16! Congratulations 🙂
Download Parent Handbook: Art In Motion parent handbk2012
Download Registration Form:Art In Motion Registration Form 2015
Looking for the Right Dance Program for Your Child?
- High Quality Instructional Programs in Dance/Pilates/Performing Arts.
- Professional High Quality Choreography for Stage and Film.
- Dance/ Performing Arts Educational Programs for Public/Private Schools
- Cardio Dance and Core training classes
Art In Motion offers:
- Preschool dance
- Pre dance classes, Dance Basics, as well as Ballet, Jazz, Tap,Lyrical and Hip Hop
- Training/ Performance Program for aspiring dancers (8-18 y.o)
- Musical Theater (singing, acting, script reading and dancing)
- Teen Core & Dance classes
- Core and Dance Fit Zumba Program for Fun, Health & Weight Loss
- Pilates classes and privates sessions
Thank you for your interest in Art In Motion.
You may always reach me by phone 845-558-8452 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Margie Ryan, Director of Art In Motion.
Ale’ Andres of Art In Motion has been accepted into the Oakland School for the Arts for Dance and selected to be part of a hip hop crew of 10 dancers for “America’s Got Talent”. Recently accepted to Orange County School of the Arts commercial Dance and accepted to USC only 25 applicants accepted out of 66,000. Congratulations!!
Please read our recent posts about Art In Motion performance opportunities and the work Art In Motion is doing with other programs in the tri Valley. The posts are located to the right of this page.